Writing Your Own Vows!
A great way to add a special touch to your ceremony is by writing your own vows! The big question is.... what do you write about?! Well, I have the answer! Here's a few things to include in your vows.
1) Where did you meet? What do you remember about your fiance the first time you met? For example, When we met ______, I knew that ______.
2) How do you feel when you are with your fiance? When I am with you, I feel _____. Excited? Giddy? Blessed? So in love? The list goes on and on....
3) You can also include a few things that you love most about your fiance. Do you love his work ethic or his love for his family? Maybe even something funny, like how he makes the best hamburgers!
4) Another great thing to include is what you look forward to most with your future husband. I mean, obviously you are excited to begin a new chapter of your life with the love of your life, but what about the specifics? Are you excited to travel somewhere specific with him, or are you looking forward to sitting in rocking chairs on your front porch when you are 80? Include little things that you two have mentioned before, maybe even little inside jokes that only you two know.
5) Include your promise! From this day forward, I promise to ______. Love you forever. Grow old with you. Stick with you through the good times and the bad.
Hope some of this helps you write the most special vows ever!